Trail du Bout du Monde (35 km) – Frotti Frotta
Race for intermediate and advanced runners. It’s a quick run on open trails and single track. Between the sea and the mountains, the start of this race will take place at the trail parking Le Portage in Penouille. From there, participants will take the path of peaks and cross the road 132 to the park entrance. After a few kilometers into the mountains, the runners will arrive at the summit of Mount St. Alban, then to Cape Gaspé – the end of the world. The race will then continue along the coast to Great Strike.
- Minimum 1.5 L of water supply (water bag Type camelback or similar, or double bottles belt)
- Energy supplements (bars, gels)
- Jacket waterproof windproof
- Cap or buff
- Intermediate coat, hat and gloves
- Blanket (140 cm X 200 cm)